Wow the week has passed by in a blur! It happened so quickly, and I wonder where did all my time go? Looking back I have so much that I wanted to get done and half written reviews that are on hold because I still need to get the screenshots! However my anime and manga consumption has been quite high. So what have I been obsessed with this past week?
- Quan Zhi Gao Shou (The King’s Avatar)
- I found this and I had seen the manga but I was hesitant. I read the thoughts on it and decided to give it a chance. I am really glad that I did. You can read my review here.
- Tales of Demons and Gods
- As I am sure you know I recently discovered there really is an anime for this. As mentioned here I was hesitant. I hunted down more episodes of this on YouTube and even though the subtitles (thanks YouTube) were slightly off and adjusting to the Chinese, I need more episodes even though I am still disappointed.
- I started off making good progress and then came to a screeching halt and then started watching again at a slow crawl. Mainly because I am competing for sound and have this in dub. If it were sub it would be much easier since I don’t need too much volume since I can read what is going on.
- Soul Contract
- I lost a lot of sleep watching all 20 episodes in one sitting. Once again a review will be coming soon 🙂
- Tales of Demons and Gods
- The chapter updates are 10 pages which are just too fast, so there is not all that much progress happening. Although it was amusing to see Nie Li getting spanked.
- Fairy Tail
- Such a sad chapter, although I am slightly disappointed. Is that really how Zeref ends? Is that really the end of the true threat? Waiting to see what is happening in the next chapter.
- Soul Land
- I am hooked, really hooked. I devoured this, once again in one sitting.
- Tokyo Ghoul:re
- It was great to see the wedding and I was worried that Kaneki wouldn’t be there so was happy to see him there.
- Once again I am an avid reader and these chapters are just a bit too short for me. I am greedy and want more. I want to see how they will stop Mazuka.
- Sukitte Ii Na Yo – You May Just Say You Love It Too! (Anime Review) – by The Chewns
- How My Anime Romance Would Go – over at LitaKino Anime Corner
- “Yuri on Ice” Utterly Ruined Me – on Fujinsei
- English Dub or English Sub – found on icebreaker694
- Song: Soldier
- Sung by: Samantha Jade
As I am sure, by now you can understand why I call this section my obsessions. I really get drawn in and want to complete things in one sitting. I have done things this way for years which is why I sometimes think weekly releases are a good thing, because then I actually do get some sleep.
So what has grabbed your attention this past week?