Okay so I know that I have been quiet these past two weeks and technically this should be week 04 but so much has happened and I just did not have the energy for anything.
Akatsuki no Yona ~I watched just the first 4 episodes and so far I am rather impressed at how it is going. Glad that they are sticking to the original story.
- Vampire Library chapter 15
- Namaikizakari chapter 47
- Lover Boy chapter 01-52
- Bitter Nakechau Koi Monogatari
- Love Like Crazy chapter 01-44
- Running on Empty chapter 01-12
- Only The Ring Finger Knows
- Fairy Tail chapter 539
- Vampire Game
- Siren’s Lament chapter 70
- The Gamer caught up from chapter 115 – 177
- Battle through the heavens chapter 197
- Hongganne chapter 01-56
Plus many, many more…
I’ll admit I have been rather absent and have not read anything over the past two weeks…
- Song: Rising Scars (Chained To The Rhythm)
- Sung by: Katy Perry
So many powerful women in one place!
So you may be wondering where have I been? Well in one simple word, sick. I spent five straight days in bed waking to nibble some food, rolling over and going back to sleep. Hence why before I reached that point I had very little energy and just felt off. Then after ignoring it for so long my body eventually had had enough and forced a time out. So finally I am starting to feel human again but I am still not at my peak.